The application period is OPEN for The Woman’s Club of Williamsburg-GFWC 2018 scholarships.
All applications must be received via email by midnight, April 23, 2018.
2018 General Scholarship
Up to two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to female seniors graduating in June 2018 from Lafayette High School, Warhill High School, Jamestown High School (Williamsburg-James City County VA Public Schools) or Bruton High School (York County VA School Division) and accepted for attendance at a four-year university or college. Applications and scholarship details for the General Scholarship are available from the guidance departments of these high schools, or click here.
Criteria for Award
- High academic standing
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Extracurricular activities
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from members of your high school staff (teacher or counselor).
- A typed 200-300 word essay explaining “What This Scholarship Means to Me”
- A copy of an acceptance letter from an accredited four-year university or college
How to Submit Your Scholarship Application
There is no web-based applications submission process. All applications must be sent via email to the address listed in the scholarship application document.