- This event has passed.
March General Meeting
March 23 @ 11:15 am - 1:30 pm
We meet monthly for a short business meeting and to enjoy a meal ($21.00) and hear from an invited speaker (see list below). We welcome prospective members at any of our meetings!
Please email our Membership Chair Lori if you’d like to join or attend a meeting or to get more information about our activities!
Meetings start at 11:15 a.m. and are held at Ford’s Colony Country Club, 240 Ford’s Colony Drive.
Meeting Dates and Planned Speakers:
- Sept. 22 – Marilyn Banes, Tidewater District President-GFWC Virginia, “District News”
- Oct. 27 – Neil Hollands, President of the Williamsburg Players, “Preview of Coming Attractions and a Glimpse Backstage”
- Nov. 17 – Karen Joyner, CEO Virginia Peninsula Foodbank, “Hunger Relief, Historic Triangle and Beyond”
- Dec. 15 – Member gift exchange
- Jan. 26, 2022 – Arts & Crafts context
- Feb. 23 – Virnell Bruce, Author, “The Life of Anne Morrow Lindbergh”
- Mar. 23 – Marilyn Iglesias, Living Historian, “Portrayal of Captain Sally Tompkins”
- Apr. 27 – Melissa Simpson, Adult Services Director of the Williamsburg Regional Library, “Guide to Collections, Programs and Services”
- May 25 – 2022 Scholarship Winners
- June 15 – Installation of Officers